05 Oct Sushi with avocado, cucumber and crab ( without rice)
As exotic as a light snack
Pre preparation time: 10 minutes
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 4 Nori sheets
- 1 avocado
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Cucumber piece of 10 cm, seeds removed and cut into thin strips
- 2 carrots, scraped lengthwise
- 2 spring onions, cut into four lengthways
- 150g crab meat (fresh or canned)
- 2BSLIM Balsamic
- 1 table spoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp capers, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons 2BSLIM Yonnaise
- salt and pepper
- You can work best with a sushi baboematje. Otherwise you can put the nori sheet on a clean tea towel with plastic wrap.
- Siege ¾ of the nori sheet with the mashed avocado with lemon juice and salt and pepper.
- Put the carrot that’s how you’re going to roll up the carrot lengthwise, like from your side 2cm free.
- Cover with ¼ of the crab meat.
- Lay the strips of cucumber and spring onion sideways on the root.
- Sprinkle lightly pepper.
- Grab your bamboo mat and pull one side up and start rolling by further pulling up.
- Now press in first firmly and pull the beginning of the roll towards you (side where you start).
- Roll the sushi is now more firmly
- cool and refrigerate.
- Meanwhile, prepare bowls with 2BSLIM sauce of your taste.
- Mix in a dish to taste some olive oil and 2BSLIM balsamic
- Mix in another bowl the 2BSLIM Yonnaise with the capers.
Make needed more sushi or create a different dish at.
Replace the crabmeat with shrimp, tuna (canned), salmon (canned), smoked salmon or trout.
Use other vegetables like zucchini, leeks, spinach, lettuce, watercress, arugula or thinly sliced beetroot.
Add some horseradish, rasped ginger or garlic in the sauce sushi or increasing.
Advice: If you want, you can experiment with more sauces 2BSlim.